Happy October! AS PROMISED!!!! I finally got around to creating a makeup pic-torial!
The steps are listed below:
- Wash your face – I use Ambi black soap (Beauty Supply Store), then after rinsing, I go over my face with Witch Hazel (Dollar Tree).
- Moisturize – I use a Sephora brand moisturizer that I bought for about $20.00
- Prime – I use a Smashbox Photo Finish primer that I purchased from Sephora’s Beauty on the Go section for about $16. I generally prime under my eyes, around my mouth on the smile lines, on my forehead, and on the lines surrounding my nose.
- Color Correct – I use an L.A. Girl orange color correcting concealer (Beauty Supply) and I color correct underneath my eyes, around my mouth, and my forehead. I use a regular triangular white sponge to blend the color corrector into my skin.
- Foundation! – I use MAC’s NW45 Studio Fix Plus foundation ($28) and a Sephora brand pro-liquid foundation application brush ($30).
- Concealer – I use the Warm Honey concealer from L.A. Girl (Beauty Supply) and I conceal underneath my eyes, the center of my nose, the cleft of my lip, and underneath my cheekbones to bring out the contour on my cheeks. I use a regular triangular white sponge to blend the concealer into the foundation that is on my skin. (A different sponge than the one I use to color correct!)
- BAKING!!!! – I dip a regular powder brush into my Laura Mercier setting powder and pat the powder generously in every area that I used my concealer to make sure that it stays in place all day/night.
- (While Baking), I contour my cheekbones and my nose carefully with a NARS contour pallet purchased from Sephora ($40) and fill in my eyebrows with a dark brown pencil from the beauty supply store.
- After I have completed each step, I brush off the excess Laura Mercier powder and HIGHLIGHT! I use a Becca Cosmetics highlighter from Sephora ($38) to highlight the center of my nose, my cheeks just above my contour, the cleft of my lip to bring it out more, and I use the excess highlight on my powder brush to put minimal highlight on my forehead and my chin.
- LIPS! I use my (favorite) NARS Train Bleu lip pencil to line and fill my lips in and then took a dark berry liquid lipstick purchased from the beauty supply store to make my lips pop!
SO THERE YOU HAVE IT!
My entire makeup routine in just about 10 easy steps!
I hope you enjoyed this pictorial! Let me know what you think!